Re: Probe Check: Intriguing Signals

Up to Deployment

Posted by Mario Grüne de Souza e Silva at November 19. 2017

Hi,

I'm using 5 vectrinos+ in a wave basin. They are all synchronized to one master vectrino+. Before I started the measurements, I did a probe check: everything looks ok, except for some wird progressive peak-signals that go to the right or left of the "Amplitude (counts) x Range (mm)" graph. Sometimes one ADV probe check graph shows two peaks moving in oposite directions at the same time.

As the maximum allowed attachment size is 100 Kb, I can't send a video or picture.

Why do these peaks show up? Could it be interference between the synchornized vectrinos? 

Kind regards,

Mario Grüne

Posted by Mario Grüne de Souza e Silva at November 19. 2017
Previously Mario Grüne de Souza e Silva wrote:

Hi,

I'm using 5 vectrinos+ in a wave basin. They are all synchronized to one master vectrino+. Before I started the measurements, I did a probe check: everything looks ok, except for some wird progressive peak-signals that go to the right or left of the "Amplitude (counts) x Range (mm)" graph. Sometimes one ADV probe check graph shows two peaks moving in oposite directions at the same time.

As the maximum allowed attachment size is 100 Kb, I can't send a video or picture.

Why do these peaks show up? Could it be interference between the synchornized vectrinos? 

Kind regards,

Mario Grüne

Hi,

Just managed to reduce the file size of one of my pictures. In this example, the peak that I'm pointing to is not the bottom of the basin, and it is moving to the left.

Kind regards,

Mario Grüne
Attachments

Posted by Magnus Grøtterud at November 28. 2017

Hi Mario,

It's possible this is interference from one of the other Vectrino+ 's. Would you be able to send a full description, preferably with pictures, and some raw data to support@nortekgroup.com we would be happy to help.

Best regards,

Magnus